The Economics program is the assignee of the Department of Accounting, Analysis and Audit and the Department of Finance, which have existed since 1994. In order to improve the management structure, strengthen coordination and interaction between bachelor's, master's programs and pilot PhD programs, according to Order No. 97 of 08/01/2014, they formed profiles in the Economics program as Finance and Accounting, Analysis and Audit.
The Economics program carries out educational, training, research, innovative, educational activities, carries out active work to enhance the prestige of the Adam University o/ BAFE through participation in expert and dissertation councils, professional self-regulatory organizations and associations, business clubs in the field of finance accounting, analysis and audit.
The Economics program is a graduating department at all levels of education: undergraduate, graduate and pilot PhD programs.
The purpose of the program: to promote the development of an international educational space for the training of highly professional and socially responsible specialists capable of ensuring innovative economic growth and prosperity of society in the context of a globalized economy.
- To promote innovative economic growth through the training of specialists on the basis of continuous improvement of the educational process, the development and implementation of new educational programs
- Promote economic prosperity and well-being of society through the integration of education, science and business
- Ensure compliance of the educational process with state and international educational standards
- Promote the satisfaction of the needs of the national and global economies in highly qualified specialists
- To educate socially responsible future managers-practitioners based on traditions and experience.
- Modern teaching materials in Russian and Kyrgyz: textbooks, teaching aids, interdisciplinary business games, practical training, interactive teaching methods
- New training programs that meet current market requirements
- Partnership programs with leading local and foreign universities
- The system of credit units and the rating system for monitoring student knowledge
- Comprehensive teaching quality control taking into account international standards and competency model
- Employment of graduates in leading domestic and foreign companies
- Active participation of students in events based on traditions (scientific conferences, online webinars, student Club fun and resourceful, the use of self-government principles when approving student ratings, etc.)
The bachelors, masters and highly qualified specialists trained by the program are highly valued in the highly skilled labor market. At enterprises and organizations of various sectors of the national economy, in banks and other financial institutions, graduates of the department enjoy the authority of highly qualified specialists and hold responsible positions. Many of them are engaged in scientific and teaching work.
As part of the program, educational activities use modern educational technologies, including electronic and interactive. Students of the program are constantly involved in research activities, take part in international conferences, scientific and practical workshops, round tables, business meetings, etc.
Practice and internships
In the framework of the educational process, in order to form practical skills of a specialist, aimed at providing and consistent mastery of skills by students and the systematization of knowledge, students undergo training, familiarization, production and undergraduate practice in state and commercial structures:
- Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic
- State Tax Service of the Kyrgyz Republic
- S-horo CJSC
- CJSC Coca-Cola Bishkek Bottlers
- CJSC “Kyrgyz Stock Exchange”
- LLC “Abdysh-Ata”
- Aiyl Bank OJSC
- Bishkeksut OJSC
- LLC “Interglass”
- State Insurance Organization OJSC
- CJSC “Kyrgyzaudit”.
The Economics program for undergraduate training is conducted in the Finance and Accounting and Analysis profiles.
Training a competent specialist to work in various segments of the financial market, through the formation of a bachelor’s system of fundamental knowledge and practical skills in the field of finance, accounting, analysis and audit using traditional and innovative educational technologies.
The profile allows you to prepare highly professional and competitive domestic and international labor markets economists and financiers with integrated panoramic financial thinking, able to work in the economic, financial, analytical services of organizations in various industries, fields and forms of ownership; state and municipal authorities; financial, credit and insurance institutions; academic and departmental research organizations; institutions of higher and secondary vocational education.
Graduates have the knowledge to work in the financial markets as professional participants, traders, heads of structural units of the exchange and non-exchange markets; in banks, financial and insurance companies ;, in state authorities; heads of financial departments of enterprises, firms and other business organizations; financial manager in market structures.
Profile "Accounting and Analysis"
This training profile enables students to gain extensive economic knowledge in the formation and analysis of information necessary for any enterprise on assets, liabilities, capital, cash flow, income and expenses, financial results of the enterprise. Being a graduate of this profile, everyone will be able to professionally serve entrepreneurial activities of all forms of ownership and implement their own skills in any field of the national economy.
- The basic compulsory training course in undergraduate studies is “Accounting and Analysis”, which provides the master with the following core professional competencies:
- The ability to collect and analyze the source data necessary for calculating economic indicators characterizing the activities of business entities;
- The ability, based on standard techniques, to calculate economic indicators characterizing the activities of business entities;
- The ability to perform economic calculations, justify them and present the results of work in accordance with the standards adopted by the organization;
- The ability to collect, analyze and process the data necessary to solve economic problems;
- The ability to choose tools for processing economic data in accordance with the task, analyze the results of calculations and substantiate the conclusions;
- The ability to analyze and interpret financial, accounting and other information contained in the statements of enterprises of various forms of ownership of organizations, etc., and to use the information obtained to make management decisions;
- The ability, using domestic and foreign sources of information, to collect the necessary data, analyze it and prepare an information review and / or analytical report.
Accounting and analysis as a science is affected by the specific business environment of enterprises, which are designed to serve as a form of practical activity. In this regard, any changes in the economic conditions of the enterprise lead to qualitative changes in the theory, methodology and practice of accounting, economic analysis and listening.
The variety of forms of ownership, market relations, small and joint ventures - all this determines the development of the theory and methods of accounting and economic analysis for the long term.
The coordination plan for the theory and practice of accounting, analysis and audit in the context of the transition to civilized economic relations has been agreed with similar departments of other economic universities. Coordination of the work of the developers of this joint topic and cooperation on other issues representing common interests are carried out in the following areas: joint scientific developments and their publications; holding conferences, seminars and round tables.
The “Accounting and Analysis” profile enables students to gain extensive economic knowledge in the formation and analysis of information necessary for any enterprise on assets, liabilities, capital, cash flow, income and expenses, financial results of the company. Being a graduate of this profile, everyone will be able to professionally serve entrepreneurial activities of all forms of ownership and implement their own skills in any field of the national economy.
Graduates of the profile are equally well versed in the following activities: accounting and analytical, control and auditing, audit, consulting, organizational and management. Graduates possess the skills to perform at a high level the work on accounting for the presence and movement of assets, liabilities and capital. The range of their skills includes determining the results of the economic and financial activities of the enterprise, developing a rational system for organizing accounting and reporting based on the choice of an effective accounting policy, etc.
Such knowledge and skills of graduates of this specialty allow them to apply for prestigious work in serious organizations. Graduates of the profile “Accounting and Analysis” are in stable demand in the labor market, having good prospects for further professional and career growth.
The employment opportunities for these specialists are very extensive: they can work as an accountant, cashier accountant, specialist in the planning and economic department, specialist in the control and audit department, internal auditor, chief accountant, financial director.
Human Resources Program
The personnel corps of the Economics program is made up of highly qualified specialists with practical experience and providing a high level of student training.