Bachelor degree - level of education, which gives the right to receive an academic degree of higher education, entitling the holder to admission to the magistracy and engage in professional activities
- Form of study: full-time, part-time
- S-tandard course of study: 4 years, 5 years
- Entrance tests: national testing, internal testing for foreign citizens (mathematics, Russian language)
Applicants enrolled in the first year of full-time undergraduate studies can participate in the competition for training under the double diploma program.
A graduate who has mastered the undergraduate program and successfully passed the state final certification is awarded the academic degree “Bachelor” in the corresponding field of study.
Graduates who have mastered the undergraduate program will be able to continue their studies in the magistracy in the relevant areas of training.
Graduates who have completed the undergraduate program can work in the following positions:
- Teach in general educational institutions, educational institutions of primary and secondary vocational education
- Small Group Leader
- Project Manager by Profile